- On its second day, the “No to High Prices” uprising, spread to vast parts of Iran. In Isfahan, the protesters chanted “Death to Khamenei“. In Rasht, the people rushed to the streets chanting “Death to the dictator”, “Death to Khamenei”, “Friday is the mourning day, the rights of our nation is plundered by mullahs”, ” shame on you mullahs, let go the country”, “We die, and will take back Iran”. When attacked by the police, they chanted “Hey Police, go get the thieves”.
- On Friday, December 29, 2017, on the second day of the “No to High Prices” uprising, demonstrations spread to vast parts of Iran. The people and brave youths in many cities, including Kermanshah, Qom, Ahvaz, Isfahan, Quchan, Sari, Qa’mshahr, Qazvin, Rasht, Zahedan, Hamadan, Khorram-Abad, Sabzevar and Bojnourd staged protest demonstrations.
- During the uprising of the heroic people in the city of Kermanshah, the capital of the Western Kermanshah province on the morning of Friday December 29, people tore down the regime’s signs and banners, especially the Basij and IRGC banners. The anti-riot forces attacked the demonstrators with batton and severely beat and injured a number of people. The suppressive forces also began to disperse the people with the opening of high pressure water. The women with the slogan of “Shame, Shame, Police shame”, “Do not be afraid, we are all together,” challenged the mercenaries.
- Maryam Rajavi: Uprisings of Kermanshah and Mashhad and other cities are death knell for the corrupt dictatorship of mullahs, and the rise of democracy, justice and popular sovereignty
- Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, President-elect of the Iranian Resistance, saluted the people of Kermanshah and other cities who rose up on Friday chanting “death or freedom”, “death to Rouhani”, “death to the dictator”, and “political prisoners must be freed”, and took part in protests against high prices, poverty and corruption.
The NCRI’s Foreign Affairs Committee Chair: Iranian People Want Regime Change
- December 29, 2017. The principle plea of the Iranian people in their Uprising called: “No to High prices” is regime change, stated NCRI’s foreign affairs committee chair Mohammad Mohadessin
- And finally, President Trump and other officials In U.S. announced their supports of Iranian people uprising.
Originally published at freedomstarblog.wordpress.com on December 30, 2017.