By Masoud Dalvand
The Iranian regime’s terrorist interventions have spread to almost all Middle Eastern countries. From Iraq to Syria, from Lebanon to Yemen and … The question is: what should be done?
As the Islamic State terror group is being defeated in Iraq and Syria, an increasing concern is focused on Tehran’s intention of establishing a land-bridge to the Mediterranean. This would provide Iran the capability to send boots, arms, finances and other necessities for its proxy forces checkered across these lands to establish a long-lasting foothold. In addition, consider other aspects of the dangers of this regime for peace and stability in the region and the world:
- Nuclear ambitions of the mullahs.
- Expansion of the ballistic missile program.
- Deployment of its militia mercenaries and the troops of the Qods terrorist Force to Iraq, and Yemen.
These are obvious examples of the increasing danger of this regime.
So you see ,must to do something right.
What is the solution? The time has come for the following actions:
- As soon as possible, the Iranian regime should be thrown out of all the countries of the region.
- Designation of the IRGC in the terrorist lists of the US State Department and the European Union,such as the US Treasury Department did.
- Audit and trial of criminals and perpetrators of the 1988 massacre of more than 30,000 political prisoners at the International Court of Justice.
- The Iranian regime must to subjected to massive military and economic sanctions.
- The world must to recognize and support the efforts of the Iranian people and their organized Resistance to overthrow this regime and establish freedom and justice.
For this religious dictatorship, there is a democratic alternative. The National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) and its central organization, the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran(PMOI/MEK) led by Maryam Rajavi. The ten point plan of Maryam Rajavi are the best solution for the future of Iran and the establishment of peace, stability and construction in this region of the world.
Maryam Rajavi in the grand gathering of Free Iran Paris, July 1,2017
Originally published at towardfreeiranwithmaryamrajavi.blogspot.com on September 19, 2017.